Terms and Conditions
The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions (parent or guardian if the entrant is under 18)
Entrants must be 16 or over on the day.
This event is held under UK athletic rules. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit on the day).
The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race.
The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions.
No dogs will be allowed on the course.
The entrant understands that, for their own safety, the use of personal music players is strictly forbidden whilst taking part in the race.
In the interests of the majority of competitors, no race timings will be recorded after 90 minutes
Entries are non-transferable and are non-refundable
In the event that the entrant is unable to take part, they will not allow anyone else to use their number.
UPDATE 17th March 2020
Due to the ongoing situation with coronavirus the event has been postponed. It will now take place on 11th October.
All entries received by 17th March will be transferred.
New entries will automatically be for the new date - 11th October.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you are unable to make the new date you can:
Transfer your entry to the 2021 race, likely to be 9th May.
Donate your entry fee to Crowle Parish Hall and Recreation Trust. We are a registered charity, number: 509414
Request a refund for your entry fee
Before requesting a refund, we are asking all runners to consider the possibility of donating their entry fee. As you can imagine, the cost involved in postponing the event has been significant. If you are able to donate your entry fee we would be extremely grateful.
UPDATE 2nd July 2020
Frustratingly, we have had to cancel the Crowle 10k that was due to take place on 11th October.
We had originally hoped that, by moving the event to October, we would have allowed enough time for restrictions to be lifted, enabling us to hold the event. Sadly, this has not turned out to be the case.
All remaining entries to the 2020 event will automatically be deferred to 9th May 2021.
Entrants can request a refund up to 31st July 2020.